HAKI - Department of Professional Relations and Communication
In frame of consultancy the main role of the department is to communicate with the farmers and to share the professional knowledge with them. They take part in the organisation of local and international training courses, in publishing informational brochures and in presenting. They managing the administrative activities of the projects.
The main activities of the group:
- Consultancy, on-site consultancy and various forms of extension courses.
- Elaboration of feasibility studies and innovation proposals.
- Dissemination of information through printed and electronic means.
- Organisation of training programs for individuals and groups, both for Hungarian and foreign professionals. Transfer of the newest research results to professionals
- Organisation of local and international professional forums, workshops and conferences.
The group controls the administrative and financial issues of the Hungarian and international projects.